• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another one....

A big thank you to all the volunteers that helped this event happen. All the awsome friends and some new friends make this a fun event every year. So much prep work by the BOD and it is over in a blink. Safe travels home to all.

The guys that came with me were impressed with all of the people of Naxja and how organized the event was.

Thanks to the BOD and all the Volunteers who helped organize and put on the event again this year :worship:

The Barbie Jeep race was hilarious :party:

Nice to put some faces to the handles and re-unite with some old wheeling buddies.

Thanks Everyone. And a big thank you to Rev and Gene for helping me up off the ground after I bit it. hitting the ground won't stop me from enjoying this sport! :D

Had a great time this weekend wheeling and meeting everybody. Can't wait till next year. Girlfriend has already got a list of stuff she wants done so we can bring both xj's next year.

Had a great time this weekend wheeling and meeting everybody. Can't wait till next year. Girlfriend has already got a list of stuff she wants done so we can bring both xj's next year.

She's hooked! :D

checked in to the coop around 12:30-1ish last night didn't stay for the fire sat. night because the wife didn't want to sleep in the tent again (gonna stat looking for campers me thinks) when we got home she kicked the heat to about 75 and wrapped up in the blanket lol.

as usual we had a great time! hanging with good people around the fire/pot luck Friday and wheeling Saturday. thanks to the BOD and helpers for making the event great.

Thanks to all the bod, I had an awesome time. Next year the wife and oldest boy are coming with, so ill be at the hotel.

K "actually made it to Wf" man

Thank you to all involved , me and mine had a blast .

Chachi is planning on bringing his xj out next year and maybe well see if we cant get Sam to run green with the spare'okee .

I really cant say how good it was to see a few familiar faces and to make some new friends , See ya next year or sooner

My brother and I had a great time!:patriot:

Thank you to everyone we came into contact directly or indirectly with! Thank you for making my first winterfest experience an awesome one!! Can't wait till next year when we bring both of ours down!!

Suzi

IMG_20130302_110328_zps447dd970.jpg

Thanks to everyone who sponsored and organized the event! Good to see everyone and of course meet new people. Renewed my membership today and am looking forward to next year. Hopefully the turkey smell will be out of everything by then!

Thanks to everyone who sponsored and organized the event! Good to see everyone and of course meet new people. Renewed my membership today and am looking forward to next year. Hopefully the turkey smell will be out of everything by then!

Thanks for carving the Turkey, Molly! :D

just getting home, I had a fantastic time and very happy to be able to see everybody again. thank you all for attending and making the Midwest chapter all what it is, we could not have a great event without great people.

I made top 5 at saturday fire, all 5 of us left at the same time, 3am.

I may be old, but I can hang with all you young bucks

Back