• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Guy from Palmdale

xj1999sport

NAXJA Forum User
I've been browsin around the site for a while now but never introduced myself. My names Robert, i'm from Palmdale just about an hour north of LA. Been wheelin for about three years now bought my 99 off my grandpa stock and i've been building it since the day i bought it. Current specs on it:
-5.5" RE springs
-Short arms with drop brackets
-Fox 2.0's on all 4 corners, 12's up front 14's out back ran through the floor
-Custom Deaver pack out back
-33x12.5 Goodyear Wranglers
-Custom front bumper/stinger
-Full interior roll cage
-2x6 rocker replacement
-Serious Offroads 1 ton steering
-IRO double shear track bar
-Stock D30 up front w/3.55's
-D44 out back with the factory LS w/3.55's

Think thats just about everything, heres a few pics!

1362132135.jpg

1362132074.jpg

Welcome! I was at KOH as well, even hanging out some with Julio and Avery. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you.

I pass through Palmdale some of the time on the way to Death and Panamint Valleys.

David Bricker / SYR

Thanks! And yes that's the little rock pile up top. I run the trail from the bouquet side quite often, 15 minutes from home haha.

Cool Deal. I used to go up there 2-3 times a week many years ago. I thought it looked familiar.

Welcome! I was at KOH as well, even hanging out some with Julio and Avery. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you.

I pass through Palmdale some of the time on the way to Death and Panamint Valleys.

David Bricker / SYR
There's always next time!

Welcome to the club dude! Nice rig!
Thanks man!

Cool Deal. I used to go up there 2-3 times a week many years ago. I thought it looked familiar.
Yeah we run it quite often since it takes no time to get there haha. Pretty fun for a little local run.

Hey, neighbor. I'm in Lancaster so let me know when you want to wheel. Doing SoCal Fest?
Not sure about so cal fest haven't really looked in to it yet. We'll have to wheel sometime soon!

Back