• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Loaded up and ready to go

85xjwoody

NAXJA Forum User
Well I just have to load a few things into the van and I am ready to roll. Sucks as we have to wait till tomorrow evening to take off, in the middle of a friggin snow storm, but we will take is slow and easy.

Winterfest2013002_zps7cd0faa2.jpg

Winterfest2013001_zps256708ba.jpg

I like those tires.....38's? You look like you have as much up travel as I do.....up travel is overated.:patriot:

38"x15.5"x15 MTZ's

I have just about perfect amount of up travel I just need to trim a hair more on the front part of the fender but I said screw it for now. I have roughly 8.5" of lift.

Be safe Kimmer......See you down there.....remember to give me a call if you run into any trouble

Thanks John, we will be taking off from home around 630pm so hopefully the roads are cleaned up somewhat.

Well snowing like a bitch out there right now but we are still leaving. :D

Send many prayers so we get there in one piece. LOL

Well that was a failed attempt at leaving. Roads are ice and snow covered and it is not supposed to stop up here till tomorrow afternoon. Have fun at WF everyone as we are OUT. :(

If the weather lets up there is a small chance but it is supposed to snow for most of the night. When we just tried to leave that was one of the scariest times I have had towing. I had no control what so ever and I have some pretty good snow tires on the van with brand new tires on the trailer. Everything was locking up and sliding.

yeah this snow aint stopping down here either. they keep extending the snow advisory. we have over a foot of new snow and it shows no signs of letting up. we are leaving no matter what tmrw though. why cant you just show up later than normal?

Me and Dan are at Robbie's and Kim just called and said he had sand in his...you know what...

subyveny.jpg

mac 'here' gyvr

Back