• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New member in Orange County

XJuggernaut

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. Didn't see a new member thread so I figured I'd do it this way. My name is Justin and I own a 96 4x4 4dr sport. I've had it for almost a year now. 3.5" re lift, 31's, IRO double share track bar, zj tie rods, and some other stuff I'm probably forgetting. If I can ever get the photobucket app to work on my phone I'll get some pics up. I work on Mercedes Benzs for a living so I'm pretty handy with a wrench and don't mind helping others out when I have a chance (my 4 year old and 3 year old boys keep me pretty busy). Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Re: Re: New member in Orange County

Welcome!

You should come out for socalfest, great way to meet a bunch of nice peeps

I will definitely be up there that weekend but don't exactly know what my schedule will be. I have an AAT run
that I had planned on doing Saturday the 26th (Gold Mountain/Wrights Mine if I remember correctly) with another club, but that may change. I'd love to camp but I'd probably have my wife and boys with me. How kid friendly are the runs/events like this? I will be out at Dirtbound next Sunday to lend a hand to anyone who needs it.

Hey Justin welcome to NAXJA. Haven't seen you since cleghorn how's it going. Leroy

Hey Leroy, how you been buddy. It has definitely been too long. I think that cleghorn run was the last real run I did. Took the kids out toTrabuco Canyon a couple times, but that doesn't really count.

X2
i cant think of anywhere I could have more fun for $35 a year

Seemed like a no brainer to me.

welcome! we all love pics.

I think I've figured out how to get these pics to work. Never used photobucket before so here goes nothing.

CameraZOOM-20120915123428166-1_zps8921f4d0.jpg
[/IMG]

CameraZOOM-20120915123355524-1_zps0e31d757.jpg
[/IMG]

Hope those work. Still learning how to do all this with the Tapatalk app. Just recently changed the wheels to factory canyon wheels. Haven't gotten any pics since then. Those in the pics were 15x10's with 31 10.5's mounted to them. Bought the jeep that way and don't even know how they got them mounted on those wheels:confused:

Welcome Justin! Nice (briefly) meeting you yesterday @ Tech Day.

SoCalFest is family oriented, at least until later in the night around the campfire... Lots of folks bring their younger kids. It's a great time. If nothing else, swing thru Serrano (or park outside & walk in) Saturday night for the main gathering!

Carol

Welcome Justin! Thanks for supporting the club right off by becoming a member. The money does get put to good use, and this is a great club. The forum is pretty decent too.

Hope to be able to meet you at SoCal Fest.

David Bricker / SYR

Do you work for the RSM dealership? a buddy of mine works there and told me of a guy who has a cherokee with the smitty front end.

Re: Re: New member in Orange County

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Welcome Justin! Nice (briefly) meeting you yesterday @ Tech Day.

SoCalFest is family oriented, at least until later in the night around the campfire... Lots of folks bring their younger kids. It's a great time. If nothing else, swing thru Serrano (or park outside & walk in) Saturday night for the main gathering!

Carol

Thanks Carol, it was nice meeting you too. Looks like we'll be camping in Serrano for SoCalFest. Sounds like it will be a fun weekend

Do you work for the RSM dealership? a buddy of mine works there and told me of a guy who has a cherokee with the smitty front end.

That is probably me. I was at the Foothill Ranch dealership up until about 6 months ago. After 12 years I'd had enough of dealership politics and decided to make the move to a small independent shop in Orange. Besides, it's alot easier to work on the Jeep at the independent. :D Who there do you know?

Back