• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tee Shirts and Vendor participation

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I wanted to see if theres any interest this year...

Last few years it was over looked.

I am not to sure if its just not something the SO cal chapter is wanting or not, but for the last 4 or 5 years, I have brought up the idea that why not have vendors basically pay to have their name associated with the event, in the form of Tee Shirt logo placement in exchange for products to the raffle or NAXJA directly.

I think one year it was taken in to consideration and done, but I cant say for sure. I do recall having to ask, and not be approached, about having this option. A few years I know the shirts were worked on, behind the general public and vendors eyes, and the shirt was done before we even had the chance to ask for logo placement.

If the shirts are not to far in design or printing even, maybe this can be an option this year?

I KNOW for fact that RWK and Yukon would be in for a good donation to the raffle. As well as, I am pretty sure I could help direct the printing needs to a well known printer, that even though they are back logged, with ample notice can likely save 2-7$ per shirt in printing. Yes that much most likely.

I would also expect a few others to participate in giving products for shirt logo placement also.

Do we have a shirt design yet?

I would even go out on a limb and say that I could likely get Yukons Marketing department to put together a design and layout for the shirts. Yukon owes me over 5000$ in marketing money and work, for this calendar year.

I wouldn't mind having a yukon or RWK logo on my shirt if it means bigger and better raffle prizes.

This is such a great idea. I don't know why anyone has not jumped all over this opportunity. ( maybe someone has)

Whomever is in charge of making our shirts should get on this horse!!!!!!

I'm not completely against it but personally I don't really like non-NAXJA logos on the shirt. I'm inclined to say that I'm okay with logos in the case of big donations outside of the national Sponsorship program. This is a logo that will be seen for a long time (I still wear event shirts from 2003).

I posted about this in SoCal BOD, didn't realize this thread was here since I've been swamped at work the past week or so.

It's pretty irrelevant if no one comes up with a shirt design!!!

I appreciate your offer, Robert, but I don't know that Yukon's going to want to create a NAXJA-centered design, you know?

Really, first thing is to reach out to anyone you know that has anything resembling graphic skills, and get some t-shirt designs done!!

But that's just my 2c.

It's pretty irrelevant if no one comes up with a shirt design!!!

I appreciate your offer, Robert, but I don't know that Yukon's going to want to create a NAXJA-centered design, you know?

Really, first thing is to reach out to anyone you know that has anything resembling graphic skills, and get some t-shirt designs done!!

But that's just my 2c.

Currently I have over 3500 $ in credit I get to use this year from yukon. That is good for co-op adversing and ANYthing yukon can do to help. Web design, logo designs, tshirt design, vendor buyins for events and forums, etc. I just have to cover 1/2 the cost and they cover the other 1/2, and it must be for advertiment reasons and include both yukon and rwk haus supply.

The new typ race team shirts and bigger budgetted designs have a list of names on the front in a pillar (vertical) layout with highest priority to lowest . With a nice rear design that is based on the reason for the shirt (Naxja). A typical shirt like this is 7-12 $ ea (depending on how many colors)in a hundred or more order. At a common 15-20 $ ea thats a fair profit for the chapter for a cool shirt.
Or what I think could b a cool shirt. But with only about 2 months left it might or might no be doable. I wont twist any arms to get this done. Its up to naxja not a outside vendor, to get this going. Not to mention it might not be in bod or chapters disire to see a yukon and a rwk haus supply logo as well as I would guess a few more on a shirt.

Back