• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cb tunning and rapair

socal_xj

NAXJA Forum User
I recently got a used cobra 29 nw ltd classic cant get it working right was wondering if there is any one near lake Elsinore area that was good with cb radios willing to pay just want it working thanks

i have a quick question. when me and my buddy tested out my cb when i first got it we could hear eachother just fine from a close distance. once we started to get farther away i would talk and he could hear me but i couldnt hear him. is that a problem with my radio or his?

I had a CB radio a few years ago that had been sitting in my old mans garage for at least 10 years. Used it for about a week or so then it started to smell like it was really hot and the sides were warm to the touch. Anyways I burnt the thing up some how and I took it to this place I found on Yelp or Google that said they repair CBs... It was a single wide trailer in the middle of a truck wash parking lot in Fontana :gee:... they didn't know/do jack for me... Then on my way home I stopped by the TA truck stop in Ontario and asked a few truck drivers if there was a good place to take busted CBs... Everyone said "The Radio Shop"... Took it to them they couldn't do anything with mine but they did give me a Uniden just like the one I had FOR FREE!!! I was stoked! Every since then Ive been telling people to hit them up for their CB needs.

Back