• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Recovery needed tomorrow sat 2/9

eflosd

NAXJA Forum User
I'm stuck out in Chula Vista/ Jamal, area off of otay lakes rd. I'm on the otay truck trail that starts at the pio pico campground. Pretty high centered on a rock, been out there since 2pm trying to get out. Got pulled from my buddies Chevy 1500 4x4 on 35s which didn't move me and aaa wouldn't attempt anything, id like to get it out tomorrow if anyone can help me please pm me, I can compensate with cash beer food ect of course. I'm 5" lift 33s front and rear locked, I think a winch would easily do it but also a locked cherokee or bigger. Thanks guys
300hc0z.jpg

I would use the jack that came with the jeep under the rear seat,very carefully put it under the rear axle shove rock under tire( that is if you still have it, move on..Or stack some rocks for a base then use high lift very carefully,stack rocks under wheels.. Dont give up..

Second cashless' idea. Use the stock jack under the axle and fill in under the tires.

My friend got it out with his winch, very easily actually I should have just called him last night, thanks for the advice guys!

but this is why i personally believe that EVERYONE that wheels should have a winch. but thats just IMHO

Back