• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4x4 and Snow Recovery Training 2/17

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Everyone is welcome to come out to the forest for a Special Adopt-a-Trail Program Event!

On Sunday, February 17th, at 0900 we’ll all be meeting at Big Bear Discovery Center (parking lot). Then caravanning out, into the National Forest for the day.

Don Alexander will be offering an 4x4 and Snow Recovery Training that is open to all.

Bring whatever off highway vehicle you drive or ride for this special, exciting opportunity. Please bring any recovery gear you have, lunch, water, cameras and dress warm in layers.

Hope to see YOU there!!

Thank you for being part of the San Bernardino National Forest Adopt-a-Trail Program!

Greg Hoffman
Forest OHV Programs Manager
San Bernardino National Forest

This is an awesome opportunity (with bad timing for me).

I don't think my caregiving in Calimesa will be over by Sunday, but if it is, I'll try to link up with someone near the bottom of the mountain to ride up with & participate.

Some additional info for Sunday

For everybody planning to attend the training; Please bring camp chairs, lunch and drinking water. Also, a 4x4 vehicle capable of driving in two feet of snow.

Thank you.
Greg Hoffman

Anyone planning on going?

I'll be headed up the hill for this

Back