• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Open Seats

Tyler was going to take mine, but he probably not going to make it, so mine will be open (I will be Leading a Green group both mornings).

Mine is open as of right now.

I should have an empty seat on Saturday only. I will be running the Hard trails. .....pending if everything stays together. :patriot:

I'll have an open seat too. Any Chicago peeps that want to ride down with me are welcome to it too. You'll get conversation on the Geology of Indiana if you want. Or we can talk about beer. Besides I might need someone to help push should things go badly...

planning to arrive later on Thursday night and return on Saturday after the dinner.

I'll also be leading Green, should have an open seat if Byron comes without the ZJ.

Should have an open seat.

Running orange on Friday and rev's run on Saturday.

I may be looking to bumb a couple of rides if mike doesn't end up coming and I can't get the brakes figured out on mine. I'm looking to ride with someone who gives no &$@#'s about body damage. :)

I don't think I'll have the passenger seat in now, so I no longer have a seat available...

JJ is supposed to be riding with us, but we could fit another. DD luxury wagon FTW.

You'll have to touch my wieners though, they'll be riding along.

Kman i may hit you up for that seat if its still open. my buddy is 90% sure he cant make it and i was riding with him. i wont get there till around 9 or 10 Friday night so i would only need a Saturday seat.

Back