• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tire question

wyattjo

NAXJA Forum User
I know this question has been asked a lot as I've come across it while searching but I want opinions and pictures if possible from running this set up... first off the only reason I'm considering it is because a friend of mine has a set of tires he'll give me so that said...
I'm lifted 3"rear and 3.5"front with my fenders trimmed to the pinch seam/weld and I'm considering 35"tires as they're free and I want to keep my cog low... how much more cutting/bump stopping will I need to do? Thanks for any input

No the rest isn't ready yet I'm just collecting parts to slowly upgrade... I know I need to upgrade axles etc but I was contemplating waiting for them to grenade then install built parts... either way I'm prepared to at least put in bigger axles... I just don't want to lift too high...

Thanks for the replies that's what I needed to know... I don't want to pass up free tires... does anyone have pictures?

On another note I'm picking up some doestch tech shocks used for 8 months and they're fairly cheap does anyone have input on what they are like? From what I've read they're a bit rough and squeak... any other downfalls? Or good things about them?

On another note I'm picking up some doestch tech shocks used for 8 months and they're fairly cheap does anyone have input on what they are like? From what I've read they're a bit rough and squeak... any other downfalls? Or good things about them?

With 8 months on those pieces if garbage they're probably ready for the scrapyard.

Back