• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Delivery from IRO!!!!!

Of course! Trailhead and Oasis are the same, did you mean the QuickAir or the Trailhead?

Yup!
Im leaning towards The trailhead but am pretty broke atm and the quickair seem like a great option for a lot cheaper

Last edited:
Yup!
Im leaning towards The trailhead but am pretty broke atm and the quickair seem like a great option for a lot cheaper

gotcha, the quickair's are actually quite a bit faster. Also, you can check tire pressure with them screwed on.....another nice feature. The disadvantage is that you can't set them to stop at a certain psi. They just keep deflating until you unscrew them.

I would like you to bring me a receiver tow shackle , I never realized how inexpensive they are .

In the past i stuck the strap loop into the reciver and used the hitch pin .
At that price anybody that uses their hitch as a recovery point should have one!

as far as the deflators it Looks like im going to try both and post up my opinions later.

Pm sent

I would like you to bring me a receiver tow shackle , I never realized how inexpensive they are .

In the past i stuck the strap loop into the reciver and used the hitch pin .
At that price anybody that uses their hitch as a recovery point should have one!

as far as the deflators it Looks like im going to try both and post up my opinions later.

Pm sent

Thanks OutkastBoss, PM replied

Will you be bringing decals? I need to replace the one on my back hatch......I kinda blew my window up last time I was out! :D

Back