• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trail list

I have a great book for almost all the trails in SoCal. I bought it at Barns and Noble a long time ago but they still have it. I'll post up the title of it in as soon as I get the chance

We don't have a pre-prepared database here. ONe day I'd like to compile a personal list but I've never quite gotten around to it.

What area are you looking to go play in and what level of difficulty are you interested in?

My rig specs
92 xj 4 door
FRONT: RK 3 link front, tbar, steering, 12in bilstein 7100s 4.56 trussed dana 30 aussie locker
REAR: RE 5.5 with boomerangs, mx6 shocks, 4.56 dana 44 aussie locker
hnt SYE
Caged
OBA
Completely stocked from spare hubs, power steering pump, axle shafts, driveline, sensors, belt, and a lot more lol. I like to be prepared.

well im looking for something a little more challenging than what i have been on. Im finally locked front and rear and all the trails i have been on, you dont need front and rear lockers. I have been looking at isham canyon and want to run it. so something similar to that. I have been on our local trail(not much of a rock trail), Last chance, Nightmare, Calico, Hungry Valley area, and some washes that i drove down in the el paso range.

So basically im wanting to go the next step up. I know about the hammers but i am rarely able to go that far. Heck ive been to calico once. I have seen the trails up above fresno and want to run those just havent had the chance yet. Figured id check those out this summer. I typically go to the desert during the winter time and mountains during the warmer months.

I like the desert trails a lot more than mountains. Figure the area from ridgecrest to victorville are and west of there is where im mainly looking for more trails in the area.

For you AJ, I would recommend anything East of the 395, between Bishop and Barstow and focus on the Panamint valley. There's tooonnns of trails / ghost towns / mines in this area and gives you more of the desert trails than mountain trails to play on.

ya i have looked into those a bit and plan on heading out there soon. What type of trails are all out there? Most i have seen are basic trails (although there are a lot of areas to explore out there as well.

Back