• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NW FEST General Discussion

NW99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Wanna chime in on your hopes and dreams about the event?
Wanna talk about the trails?
Wanna find someone to ride with?
Wanna share stories about past years?
Wanna talk about some meal planning?
Wanna coordinate firewood or camping gear inventories?

This is the place to do it.

Its free to show up,
There will be one meal provided, other food and beverages will be up to you.

There will be a raffle/drawing....with some GREAT prizes.
Tickets aren't free, but the more you buy, the better chances you have of winning.

The trails there vary in difficulty. In years past I've seen pics of stock-ish rigs there...Traction tires (I would say) are mandatory, especially if we end up seeing wetter weather.

Look HERE for links to past NWFests, and see what sort of builds ended up on the trails, and how well they did.

Now......, if you want to show up, camp, have a great time, and not wheel your own rig...there will more than likely be a seat or two open for you to ride-along in.
BUT....I would highly recommend though that you post up your desire to do this, so that your seat isn't taken.

I hope you end up making it out this year....this is the 10 year anniversary...should be a lot of fun!

do you need to be a member to attend if so is it to late

aww no man. i have reup'd my membership like 2time the weekend befor we left fot nwfest. just pay your dues to the club befor you set out, make shure to post up or contact a nwc bod to let them know your attending and how many people in your party, and then show up and have a blast! this is my favorite event of the year BY FAR.

hope to see you there:wave:

Bronze.

Did the permit issue with the forest service ever get handled? or are we still flying under the radar?

a little of both.... my plate has been pretty full lately dealing with everything thats been going on, and just loosing our treasurer has not helped matters any at all.
I have procured the permit applications, and the necessary liability insurance, but have not had time to fill all the forms out (they ARE lengthy) and submit everything.
I will try to get to that very soon.

I still have the mcgiver trophy and the carnage trophy I will bring them with me.

Glad to hear it!
Aaron & I were just talking about that Wednesday.

I won't be in the country for this.

Back