• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attn: H8Roadz, or anyone who knows him...

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I'd love to get my lower control arm back that I loaned him to fix his rig so he could drive home, back at the Toy Run in early December... I pm'd him but haven't heard back.

Any contact info would be appreciated, or nudge him for me...

Thanks!

Carol

Just makes You want to help them doesn't it, Carol. Hope You get it back. :(

I'd love to get my lower control arm back that I loaned him to fix his rig so he could drive home, back at the Toy Run in early December... I pm'd him but haven't heard back.

Any contact info would be appreciated, or nudge him for me...

Thanks!

Carol

I remember this, i can vouch. I was there the day it broke, fun day though. I guess he's not as addicted as some of us are about this forum lol. I'm sure he will show up, but I'll keep a look out for him on any of the forum sites and tip him off for you.

Yeah, he has one of my fixed RE LCA's. If anyone sees him around, please do have him contact me. I'd like to think the lapse was unintentional, but it's making me think ugly thoughts about folks that drive Barbie Jeeps. And I try not to be one of those people.

And here I thought it was exceptionally nifty that the rear LCA on his (TJ?) was the exact same as my front LCAs, and that I had my "new" LCAs waiting in my Jeep for me to put new bushings in. By the time I get that LCA back, I'll have misplaced the dang bushings again! Grrr.

I have a set of LCA's from a 3.5" RE lift. They are in pretty good condition. I am not using them so you can have them if you want. I live in Clairmont Mesa East, as in Balboa and Linda Vista area.

Re: Re: Attn: H8Roadz, or anyone who knows him...

I have a set of LCA's from a 3.5" RE lift. They are in pretty good condition. I am not using them so you can have them if you want. I live in Clairmont Mesa East, as in Balboa and Linda Vista area.

If she doesn't take them I may be interested. Bushings good?

FWIW - and I cant speak for him at all, he has posts on wranglerforum about finding out about a ruptured disc and getting back surgery..

He ended up with one of my fixed RE control arms, for which I have new bushings.

I'll pm you, HTWhite, and see if you have the same / similar arms. If so, I'll gladly take them & then see if he ever gets back to me. (And how are you in Clairemont/LV & I haven't met you???)

Ray, I guess "ruptured disc and back surgery" might win over "getting loaned LCA back to Carol"... If you happen to see him on WF, can you nudge him & see if he at least got my LCA off his Jeep before the back injury? If not, I'll expect it to be a while before he can take it off!

Leroy, thanks, but I'm already running stock arms, and have been since my lift (we installed the REs then uninstalled them thinking they might've been the cause of my DW. Turns out it was my weirdly worn tires that caused it). I just never got around to getting the new bushings installed & back on my rig.

You can have the stock ones from my 95. Those will be available in a couple weeks. :)

htwhite's got me covered, but thanks, Mark!

Get your sh!t built!! You've got a month!

Carol,
You ever get your CA back?

Not from him... Haven't heard a word.

But htwhite, Horace, a user on here who lives near me, graciously gave me the lowers he had (same as mine), and I just got them put in for me yesterday at TechDay at Max/Webdog's Dirtbound shop. I didn't even get to help...

If I ever get my other LCA back, I'll Karma the pair...

LOL... No worries. He'll show back up eventually. I suspect/hope the arm's still on his Jeep, and he's still flat on his back.

LOL...

Back