• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Coming to The Crawl?

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
You know i'll be there! :D

I should be there.

Funny the first four guys who are coming are from the MWC. Guess we have something pretty good here....hehehe.

Last edited:
I should be there.

Funny the first four guys who are coming are from the MWC. Guess we have something pretty good here....hehehe.

We need to even this up some....

I'm in too.

I should be there.

Yeah, you have awesome people and a badass place to wheel! Really though we all just come so we can mess with Glenn! :D Wade and I have a cabin reserved already!

Yeah, you have awesome people and a badass place to wheel! Really though we all just come so we can mess with Glenn! :D Wade and I have a cabin reserved already!

This is true, I have a special conversation planned for gohstbag.

Why break a 10 year tradition.... in like flyn.....

This is true, I have a special conversation planned for gohstbag.

Oh.... Do tell. There might be a new ghost there this summer. Donations accepted to get it there.

Got a lot to get done between now and then that will dictate whether or not i'm there with Jeep...or bumming rides from everybody else.

Count us in. going to try to arrive Wed mid day.

Got a lot to get done between now and then that will dictate whether or not i'm there with Jeep...or bumming rides from everybody else.

My passenger seat should be open! But i'm gonna give you hell the whole time if you leave your Jeep at home!:D

I will probably have an open seat too since it looks like I'll be the only member of my family attending. :(

We are trying our arses off to make it this year.

Should be me and my family of 5 in the MJ and then Cabz (Carmine where ya at??!!) with his family (at least 3) in his YJ.

Haven't been to a crawl since '06...we gotta make it this year!!!

We are trying our arses off to make it this year.

Should be me and my family of 5 in the MJ and then Cabz (Carmine where ya at??!!) with his family (at least 3) in his YJ.

Haven't been to a crawl since '06...we gotta make it this year!!!

Yes! I think you will like Harlan and the campground.

ill be there!

Will be good to see you again my friend.... I have a spare fuse for the ECM now too! :looser:

Back