• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train short timeline

Jeepnut1

NAXJA Forum User
Was going to post this up a few weeks ago and just plain forgot. The wife and I are heading up to the central coast in the morning (Friday) specifically Paso Robles and San luis to go to a concert with friends.

If any one has parts that need to go either way let me know. If they need to go north you would need to have the parts to my house in Garden Grove tonight by 10pm to make it in the truck. Coming south they would need to in Paso sometime saturday afternoon before 4pm.
Thus the short timeline.

I will be heading back up there again in May for a wedding so thats a possibility also.

Coming straight back from paso to GG? Can you fit a big cooler that weighs about 220 pounds?

Stopping in Anaheim on the way back to pick up the kiddos for my in laws but pretty much straight through. The concert is Saturday night and we're leaving early Sunday morning to come home.

As long as it can fit under my toneau cover yup I can haul it. I hesitate to ask but what's in it??? There's an extra fee for bodies. lol

Hey Scott dhow know if its on the way or not, but I bought some leafs in San Dimas..was curious if you were headed back this way anytime soon?

Back