• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Check this out mj owners

Funny thing is, that's about what a base model would cost in today's dollars, inflation-adjusted. And that's a Pioneer in damn near factory condition.

When I hit the lottery...

Reminds me of a local truck that sold last year.

Guy wanted 5,500 for it.

1991 4wd, 4.0, Charcoal gray, SWB, Auto. Couldn't find a scratch or spot of rust on it.

Ah, found the pictures of it.

IIRC, it had around 80,000 miles on it.

2011-12-20_07-35-06_547.jpg

2011-12-20_07-34-46_451.jpg

2011-12-20_07-34-29_270.jpg

2011-12-20_07-33-59_85.jpg

Andy, you should have bought that and made a couple of grand real quick! I'm droooling over this MJ!

Yeah, it was nice. I didn't have the cash for it and that's about as high as they sell for around here. I doubt I would have been able to do much better unless I put it on national boards and some MJ nut like you drove half way across the country for it. :)

Stump was very interested in it but it never panned out.

Heard it couldn't meet the reserve on Ebay

The bid got to $10,501 on the last day of the auction and didn't meet the reserve. The guy posted that supposedly Chrysler contacted him with interest for their museum possibly so he was holding out for that......dunno what the museum was offering.

Last October at Jeeptoberfest here near ocala there was a guy with a '91 HO shortbed with D-44 rear, 5" +- of lift and 33's. Truck was near perfect but he was asking $13,500. My wife tried to talk me into it but I refrained. That's just too much. Kind of like someone asking $25K for an 'excellent' conditon late model Grand Waggy. They just aren't worth that.

Truck was near perfect but he was asking $13,500. My wife tried to talk me into it but I refrained.
If you ever get tired of her, drop me a line. :jester:

Back