• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Wreck thread

A few dabs of this and you should be good to go:

030192083307lg.jpg

I’m glad to hear you are improving your Jeep for safety, because I am, too!

In my never-ending quest to GO GREEN, I think I finally hit a genius idea.

I drilled a big hole in the hatch floor area with a hole saw bit on my DeWalt. I then bought a large exhaust turndown, put it on the end of my pipe, but turned it UP, so that it feeds into the hatch area of the Jeep!

If I’m containing all my fumes, there’s no WAY they can get out into the environment, right?

I know, I know, brilliance.

Man this would also work as a heater, RIGHT? Holy crap, you are the man, i am going to the muffler shop right now for said parts.My jeep will be nice when i roll up the windows and drive up to Big Bear for the run.

Thank You so much.party1:

Hey i was told if i ran some diesel in my jeep it would lube the piston's, so i went down and put in about 8 gallons.My tank was almost full, do you think this is enough? I know it is running real bad and smoking like a train right now.Was also told to use sea foam in it, so i put in a couple of cans.

Scott, if you want I can go down to the beach and grab you a 5 gal bucket of sea foam. If you end up coming to Souskefest, I could give it to ya there

Back