• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Wreck thread

angry-driver-with-road-rage_100182787_s.jpg

Hey i think we can build a bridge with this lumber and not even clean this shit up.Thats what these folks are talking about in the pic i bet.
brige_zps3ceeea62.jpg

Last edited:
LOL... ride the crazy train?

I got nothing today.OH wait maybe i do.

I am building a front end for a jeep.I heard i don't know shit so this could turn into a train wreck.I'll post pic's if it does.:).

Didn't do the front end yesterday, thank god for that.That thing is a heavy pig.Thanks dan:) . But i got one for you all, this would be a wreck trust me.

OK when i turn on the interior light it doesn't blow the fuse, but.Wait for it. IF i open my front doors is does. Here is where it gets good.I had tubes doors, so they was UNPLUGGED so the lights haven't worked in over 4 or 5 years when you open the front doors.Yes i looked to see if they are rubbing and have bare wire.

Train Wreck at its best, I would say.:party: I love my jeep:smootch:

Didn't do the front end yesterday, thank god for that.That thing is a heavy pig.Thanks dan:) . But i got one for you all, this would be a wreck trust me.

OK when i turn on the interior light it doesn't blow the fuse, but.Wait for it. IF i open my front doors is does. Here is where it gets good.I had tubes doors, so they was UNPLUGGED so the lights haven't worked in over 4 or 5 years when you open the front doors.Yes i looked to see if they are rubbing and have bare wire.

Train Wreck at its best, I would say.:party: I love my jeep:smootch:
just be glad i didnt truss it haha.
If you think that's heavy, pick up my d60.

I have when i was younger, now i use a floor jack to move around or the engine hoist i have here.By the way thats how i got it out of the jeep was with the hoist.:)

I have when i was younger, now i use a floor jack to move around or the engine hoist i have here.By the way thats how i got it out of the jeep was with the hoist.:)
thats good, i think we both shit our pants getting it in his jeep. hope it works well for him.

Back