• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Video: 4 different CO trails compilation

Man whoever edited that video has a serious case of ADD.

I made it through slightly more than a minute, and threw up in my mouth a little bit :puke: Then again, I can't ride in a car, I have to drive... That was seriously dizzying video, though. What 4 trails? (I can't bear to try again to figure it out...)

Yeah....... that video is REALLY hard to watch.

It's more about someone wanting to impress with their editing software and ideas than it is about the 'wheeling.

(n)

Its always funny to watch someone who is just starting to edit. (We owned a video production company for years.) Like Troy said, they had to use every transition in the package. If you watch network TV or movies, you rarely see anything other than a straight cut edit.

Yeah, I made it to almost 2min and between seeing the same clips regurgitated multiple times and the rerdiculous ammount of added effects I called it quits.

I don't care how much you edit what looks like lhc and coney flats /msv ...lol....you will not have an exciting 4x4 video ...lol...you just can't church up pebbles and near flat ground and a bumpy hill into an extreme video...get some wheel stands ...roll overs...and dash cam vid of looking straight up on waterfall climbs and you have some footage work with ....this looks like a drive around my street .

Back