• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So I will be vacationing in temecula

Royal_Highness

NAXJA Forum User
Will be down in the area of temecula for vacation should arrive monday will be enjoying myself some southern cali weather soon I can't wait.. Utah's inversion and cold I am tired of it.

I can't take the jeep this time though, needs a little work and long drive. She doesn't want to drive in it for that long... dunno why:dunno:
The offer is I can go on a mancation later in the year if we take her car this time. I gave in eventually...

I would like to do some outdoor stuff got cabin fever right now. I plan on bringing my fishing gear wanting to do a couple hikes even other fun stuff to do down there. If anyone has any suggests on places to fish, hike or have a good time...

Will do on lake skinner. I was thinking of fishing diamond valley also. The plan is getting a two day pass and they are pretty close.

I am down for at least another week. So far went to san diego seen the military ships, played on the beach, and been hanging out skating around enjoying the better weather then utah ;)

Thinking about Disney land for the boy depends on ticket prices and still need to go fishing and other fun stuff that may come along.

welcome to my hood! let me know if you need any additional info! dont bother with diamond lake for fishing just ocean fish. winter sucks for the local lakes :)

I am used to ice fishing the lakes this time of year. I did bring my longer rod but Is only a 6 footer and no gear for ocean, though it looked fun. Heard rainbow were hitting up at diamond and it had been stocked couple weeks ago. What I usually fish in Utah is rainbow so I'm setup for that already.

its just very hit or miss, plus with the rain today it wont be hitting that good. diamond is a pretty new lake so its just not established as an ecosystem enough yet. i would hit lake skinner on a day like today but thats just IMO

Yeah lol I don't fish in the rain anyway I've never got any. Weather looks like it will clear up in a few days. sometime next week I'll fish looks like

Back