• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Fest 2013 Shirt - Design contest!

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Wanna be famous? Or at least get a free SCF2013 shirt?

Try your hand at the design for the SoCal Fest 2013 shirt. Designs should be conducive to shirts (low number of colors, preferably vector drawing). Items should be submitted to SoCal leadership. FYI the NAXJA logo is simply Tahoma Bold in full red.

The plan is for leadership to pick the designs that work best for the shirt then create a poll and let the members choose.

Start working now! You have two weeks to come up with a preliminary design. Think of it as a high proof of concept, it is okay if you still need to flesh out a few small details but the bulk of work must be done.

The deadline will be Thursday, January 31, 2013.

How bout a tj.. doh!
Can some one put the hoff on it this time. ..

Wanna be famous? Or at least get a free SCF2013 shirt?

... You have two weeks to come up with a preliminary design. Think of it as a high proof of concept, it is okay if you still need to flesh out a few small details but the bulk of work must be done.

here's my prelim, high proof of concept. needs to be fleshed out.

http://imgur.com/efqox0F
nFsQTxn.jpg
[/url]

Last edited:
Thanks Mike!

Alright everybody, step up your game. You've got some serious competition here.

Considering I did the art for last year, and didn't go, it's only fitting that I do this year's design and not go as well. Might as well call off the competition and go with my prelim art cafe-presse'd onto 1,000 white thin-ass cotton XXXXL shirts for all the big boys.

:rolleyes:

(please note I'm only kidding, people you better submit some art cuz I probably won't do it this year, other then this entry, hahaha).

Has there been a thought or discussion aboit venors on the shirt for direct xxx$ donations to the event?

So far, this is the winning design, by default, simply thru lack of participation... :gee:. So yes, this is me bumping the thread & violating the rules!!

here's my prelim, high proof of concept. needs to be fleshed out.

http://imgur.com/efqox0F
nFsQTxn.jpg
[/url]

But we need a design!!

It's the GoFast Ghost!!

Back