• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Harbor freight hi lift

I had a harbor freight jack break in two with my dads land rover on it. He just barely got his head clear of the diff.

If I see *someone else* with a farm jack, i'll probably take a sledgehammer to it.. ;)

I had a harbor freight jack break in two with my dads land rover on it. He just barely got his head clear of the diff.

If I see *someone else* with a farm jack, i'll probably take a sledgehammer to it.. ;)

sledgehammer? thats overkill. a strong gust of wind....

Even with the genuine product, keep your face clear of the handle.

images

Even with the genuine product, keep your face clear of the handle.

images

Years ago, I saw a drunk guy that looked just like this get a broken nose from a high lift handle. I found that if you replace the relatively thin wall stock handle with a thick wall piece of black pipe the same diameter, the added weight will keep the jack handle from bouncing dangerously.

I have the farm jack from harbor freight and it works flawlessly, but I'm not the type of guy who mounts it outside and let's the rain mud snow etc gunk it up, I keep it in the hatch well greased and so far it hasn't failed me yet.

I have the farm jack from harbor freight and it works flawlessly, but I'm not the type of guy who mounts it outside and let's the rain mud snow etc gunk it up, I keep it in the hatch well greased and so far it hasn't failed me yet.

from what i hear, youre also mentally retarded....

Mine broke in two peices and dropped a car on my father.

Tell me grease is going to stop that...?

Maybe because he wouldn't want to get his hands dirty from said grease therefore wouldn't use the jack? Grease can be a real annoying thing to clean.

Mine broke in two peices and dropped a car on my father.

You barrel roll Beautiful KOH cherokee's, im sure your not exactly easy on any equipment :) cal Because I can give a positive review on a product doesn't change the fact that your dad had a faulty piece of equipment, even Hi-lift has had equipment fail before.

Back