• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tube fender flares

airmanwilliams

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys new here and out of the salt lake city area. I am looking to trade my 4dr sidekick for a 92 cherokee and in researching parts and stuff I want to add to it I came across nobody that makes tube fender flares. So I contacted a loval Utah company and asked them about some tube fender flares and they said they have been looking into making some but they wanted me too see if many other guys are interested in them as well. Are many of you interested in going in with me on this and whats a fair price for some tube fender flares for a 4dr xj? I dont want to spend a ton on my xj but also understand after owning a 93 4dr suzuki sidekick that having stuff custom fabbed isnt super cheap because its not being mass produced.

Thanks for the link. I have to keep it on the cheap so I might have to make some my self with my new bender if I end up wanting them again. The guys over on rme4x4.com talked me out of them for awhile since im keeping the tire size low then if I want to build it up more ill look into it again.

Back