• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Southern Colorado Meet and Great, May 18

Fred

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
That's right, we are planning ahead. WooHOO. We will be welcoming back ColoradoRaptor, AKA Ira, and hanging out. The plan currently calls for an Eagle Rock run, and then meeting at Bucking Tatoo after. I think we could probably dig up a grill, and do some cheap meats. Suds have been discussed, and that would have to be BYOB.

So mark your calendars, and be there.

Awesome :cool:

I'm a 99%er... planning on being there, likely with a mini-me or two in tow.

I'd be willing to throw some briskets and or pork butts on the smoker for the event. I'll pay for one of each, if someone else would pay for one, of each as well. that should be like 40ish pounds of BBQ should more than be enough for however many show up!

Does anyone like real BBQ:dunno::dunno:

Sweet, I'll just provide all the meat, when we get closer to time maybe we can get an idea of mow many peeps and so i can make sure and have plenty!

I have a school orientation for one of the kids that morning, it appears, but I'm still planning on coming by for a beer with Ira (and I wouldn't kick JD's BBQ out of bed either!)... I know you're all shocked, SHOCKED, that I might not make it wheeling... ;)

No body here wheels anymore, we should rename it the "Colorado chapter of old farts that build rigs to sit in our garages!" Haha. And I include myself in that group. On that note I'm hoping to have my rig going by them and plan to do the run and then go eat some BBQ

if er wasn't still snowy I'd take my dodge up. But its still snowy

If its still snowy then I won't go either, but we have a whole month till then. We shall see I guess!

Back