• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Team NAXJA hoodies

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I'm wanting to make another order of the black Team NAXJA/Petty Cash Racing hoodies. Money is tight. I'd like to give them out free to anyone who comes out to help work on the car or in the pits, but I don't think that is possible. So, if sweatshirts are about $25-30, who wants one and what size? We'd probably have to pass them out in JV the week of the race.

Richard G

I'll take one, Large. Lord knows I don't need another hoodie, but I've got to support the Team.

David Bricker / SYR

Richard, this needs to be in more than just the SoCal chapter. This is Team NAXJA after all.

David Bricker / SYR

I'll buy one. looking like I won't make it out for the race though.

are you guys marking up on them at all to put some cash towards the team? (if you aren't you should) I'd gladly pay an extra 10$ if it went to the team.

I'd like one Richard but I'm still not sure if I can make JV wanna ship? :)

I'll take an xl even if I can't make it out there.

Richard, this needs to be in more than just the SoCal chapter. This is Team NAXJA after all.

David Bricker / SYR

I'll buy one. looking like I won't make it out for the race though.

are you guys marking up on them at all to put some cash towards the team? (if you aren't you should) I'd gladly pay an extra 10$ if it went to the team.

I'd like one Richard but I'm still not sure if I can make JV wanna ship? :)

Well, this offering was going to be a relatively small order mostly for those who are going to be out there. However, I had thought about doing another offering of shirts as a fundraiser, especially if there is good interest. When we did this in 2009 there were close to 150 shirts sold. It's a lot of work to take and keep track of the orders, and to ship. The last time we did T-shirts for $25. What would you all pay for a T-shirt or hoodie as a team NAXJA fundraiser?

I would likely adjust the design if done for a fundraiser on a larger scale. Maybe remove G&G from the back, since we are really a local business. Have to think about it. If only a few of you would like one, I would just add it to this order and get them out to you. Have to figure this out. So, how much would you pay?

Richard G

I have a high res EPS of this artwork sitting around.. ..for another project.

Just gotta add some Petty Cash in there somewhere.

4643-1_zps088036e9.jpg

I'll take two larges and i will be there

I'll take an XL please. I will be out at KOH. Hopefully I can lend a hand in the pits too.
I would say $50 for a hoodie and $25 for a T-Shirt would be fair. You need to have some mark up of price to raise money for Team NAXJA.

Back