• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H.D. OFFROAD ENGINEERING WF sale

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
Relocation brackets -$100
Main stiffeners -$90
Front stiffeners -$90
Rear stiffeners -$75

These are cash prices delivery at WF.

If you would like to use a cc I can arrange payment b4 WF, but prices will be $10 more per item, free shipping of course.

I am on the fence about doing shackle relocation brackets.

I would like a better shackle angle but don't want the extra lift in the rear.

re-shimming the rear to keep my drive line angle spot on isn't really something i want to redo either.
(i suppose if the angle finder doesn't change much id just leave it )

also did i read somewhere the stock shackles wont work in them ?
I could probably use some new shackles anyway , Is there a stock length
( or maybe slightly shorter to counter the extra lift) that you would recommend ?

Pinion angle changes have not been too much by adding these, some people have shimmed after adding them but most have not.

You can use you stock shackle but may have to trim more of the bracket for clearance. There is not a stock length aftermarket chackle that I know of.

The boxes are amazing! Easy to install and really do 'wake up' the rear suspension! You can trim off the extra holes if you want, but I left them, you never know when things change...

If you buy JKS shackles, you will need to either widen out the mounting holes, or take the bushings out of the shackle and grind down the metal sleeve, at least I had to do that as the JKS bushings have a thick outer 'collar'...

99SJ 'MAybe I'll win some stiffeners this year?' Ex

I got my JKS shackles into my boxes, just a little persuasion is all that is needed. Couple taps from a hammer and they were in.

Ok I will now be able to take credit cards at wf. Cost will be 10% more due to cc fees and Indiana sales tax.

Cash prices are still good for cash buyers.

Let me know what you want.

Back