• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Greetings from Ocotillo!

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
Love Crazyjim & Kayle.

IMG950517_zps666ee81d.jpg

:piratefla

Love it. :cheers:

before i forget jim what was up w all the carnage? ambulances left and right,
breakage like crazy etc........

also after you passed us some idiot on a bike with a group of about 10 was coming up fast on us so trying to be cool i pulled off crossover this jerk comes off the trail to roost me for no reason total jerk, he actually roosted all three vehicles in my group. he did learn however that in the washes a jeep can catch him :gee: he probably wont be doing that to anyone else again :skull1:

Yea I had a blast. Not sure on the ambulances, we were over off ranger station road and saw quite a few on new years eve day. I didn't hear of any major injuries though, so I'm not sure.

We had pretty good luck with the crowds for the most part, just your occasional douche on two wheels not understanding that blipping the throttle in front of you launches rocks everywhere. I tried my best to be polite and understanding of most situations, but the rail that cut my chick off while she was on the bike made me rage. Oh well, you deal with it when you go out on busy weekends, and have to stay vigilant! Good to see you and your group out there, hope to see ya again!

Jealous

I miss hitting the desert for new years.

Back