• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who was at Sam's Club in Corona tonight?

Renegade XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Spotted a white and black XJ about 4.5" lift, 32-33" KM2's on Outlaw II wheels. Had some PRP stickers on it.

Your XJ tripped me out dude, it's identical to mine except that I have MTR's. same colors, same wheels. The looked like twins lol

Spotted a white and black XJ about 4.5" lift, 32-33" KM2's on Outlaw II wheels. Had some PRP stickers on it.

Your XJ tripped me out dude, it's identical to mine except that I have MTR's. same colors, same wheels. The looked like twins lol

Were you on the 91 east bound stopped on emergency shoulder near 60 then proceeded to 10 frwy east bound last night between 5-6???

Im in corona as well, but i drive a two tone black on bottom turqoise up top.

i think i know whos that is though, my girlfriends neighbors all have xjs and that guys name is Mike, super chill dude... i dont believe he is a member of the forums though.

SOunds like there is several guys from Corona. Im new to Corona moved here in September I wouldnt mind having a Corona meet if anyone is interested. Im always lookin for people to wheel with.

Yea Ive wanted to do Big Bear too just havent wanted to go alone....Let me know when you wanna go. Either PM me or if you want send me your number and Ill text you mine for whenever you wanna go. Anyone else on here from the surrounding Corona/Riverside area hit me up too and we will plan something!!!

Sounds like a good idea. Maybe we could all meet up at Lampost and get some Pizza's and Brews.

my favorite place for pizza and brews... im down... id be down for cleighorn, big bear im not sure cause my 4x4 isnt working... dont wanna drive all the way up there just to drive fireroads. lol. maybe something a little closer like indian truck trail? skyline got locked for good now so thats out... :( do you guys mountain bike at all?

Last time I tried Indian truck trail everything was locked and it was so flat I could take my wifes lowered corolla on it lol. Anyone wanna suggest a date/time for lampost?

So many coronians! I dont think there were this many when I was a member a few years back... when are we going to lamppost!?

Back