• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Backspacing...?

Lol, thanks man, I knew how to measure it I was west wondering if the lower, it sticks out more. Thankyou. I want my wheels to stick out and I'm lookin at cragars but all the wheels go up to 4 bs. You guys think it would stick out enough when I have stock fender flares?

Most if not all of us wouldn't know that answer. We stuff our wheels and tires when we flex so we cannot have a set up that sticks outta the wheel well. Even the street crowd here tries to keep it in the wheel well. Having wheels and tires that stick out look getto. Besides most states require the tire to be covered by a fender flare and not stick out.

Most if not all of us wouldn't know that answer. We stuff our wheels and tires when we flex so we cannot have a set up that sticks outta the wheel well. Even the street crowd here tries to keep it in the wheel well. Having wheels and tires that stick out look getto. Besides most states require the tire to be covered by a fender flare and not stick out.

Cough*bullcrap*cough

Looking 'ghetto' is opinion and has no relevant use in answering his question.
What the laws in your area dictates is a big player in what to do.
Most if not everyone in Colorado has tires sticking past extremities of jeep(most run no flares).

There are a lot of options. Look at what is legal and has the look/feel you want.

sure, if you wheel on 235/75's.......

Cough*bullcrap*cough

Looking 'ghetto' is opinion and has no relevant use in answering his question.
What the laws in your area dictates is a big player in what to do.
Most if not everyone in Colorado has tires sticking past extremities of jeep(most run no flares).

There are a lot of options. Look at what is legal and has the look/feel you want.

Word. That shot ain't ghetto it looks good. And I gives your jeep a nice stance.
It would be different if I had a chevy geo or a ford Taurus or a minivan an my wheels were sticking out..by it's a f ucking jeep Cherokee.

Back