• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello Everyone

R1derlin

NAXJA Forum User
Firstly I'm not sure if I'm even posted in the right section so if not, my apologies!

My name is Ryan and I drive a 1989 Cherokee laredo, it is my first rig. I was at the poker run at truck haven a month or so back and my driveshaft popped out. I had a blast and loved all the rigs out there. I look forward to going to many more events! I am hoping to finish my 5.5" lift by Feb and also aquire a new rear end as well! Thank you all for the warm welcome at truck haven!

Welcome!

Post up a pic of your rig :)

Welcome Ryan. Sounds like you'll have your rig ready to bring for Socal fest this year, or maybe even souske fest, but I'm not sure you want to hang out with 'those' guys. ;)

Welcome to our club, I hope the u-joint worked out well. If you get this message in time you should come to our annual Christmas party tonight at my house in Temecula.

What do you use to post pics on this forum just photobucket?

Ujoint is still rocking and rolling thank you so much again and thank you all for the warm welcome

What do you use to post pics on this forum just photobucket?

Ujoint is still rocking and rolling thank you so much again and thank you all for the warm welcome

Yep I use photobucket. Welcome I'm still new around here as well. Welcome to the addiction pull out your credit cards lol.

Pics hope this works
IMAG0004_zps84830074.jpg

didn't i meet you (and your wife/girlfriend) last month at the shell station on mission? i was in a white GMC duelly. i am easy to remember, i walk with two canes. i think you said you were headed out to lawrence welk.

It has a front bumper it got ripped off when being towed previous owner did a weak weld job, and yeah he also rattle canned it I like it though haha

2stix I don't think so I don't recall did t look like my Cherokee or the other one in the pics?

it looked just like yours but without the red antenna and flag. i told the guy about NAXJA and he said he recently got the jeep from a friend and that his friend also mentioned NAXJA to him. i could swear it even had the blackened out tail lights with the broken lens. i was going to offer an extra set i have but didnt want to keep bothering him. i tend to gab too much. hahaha.

Back