• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Job Opportunity

jeeperjohn

NAXJA Forum User
My girlfirend's company is looking to hire a person to help match up medicare recipients with in home health care. They need someone who speaks fluent spanish and can work at the office in Temecula. Pay will be negotiated when a suitable candidate is found. There may be future opportunities for people who speak Russian, Armenian, and Chinese. If you are interested or know somone, PM me and I will connect you with the hiring manager.

If you are serious about that I have a friend who has a house for rent that would be perfect for you. The income potential from this job could be pretty high, if you are intetrested I will have you talk to Christina about it.

If you are serious about that I have a friend who has a house for rent that would be perfect for you. The income potential from this job could be pretty high, if you are intetrested I will have you talk to Christina about it.

PM me more info

Back