• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DIY Spring perches and cross memeber drop.

jeepdreamer

NAXJA Forum User
Just wondering if anyone makes their own spring perches or cross member drops? I have to cut the perches to change the pinion angle on my CJ's axle and I'm not sure I will be able to save them. They really don't look that complicated to do... are they?
And my XJ will likely need to have the cross member dropped a bit once I do my lift. Its a 2WD model right now so I can't really call it a T-case drop. :) Just wondering how many have made their own and if you have any thoughts or advice?

For the cost of ruffled stuff adjustable perches, i don't see it being worth the time to try and make any.

tcase drop. longer bolts. spacer. done :dunno:

Cheap to buy, not worth making. Ruffstuff, Poly Performance, many other places have them.

T-case drop is longer bolts and a section of square tube. I installing an SYE is better than a t-case drop, if you can afford it when you do the lift.

Back