• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Prestones radiator flush, need a pic

Demonoid369

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Just need a pic from someone or two who's done this and which hose it was? I'm kinda sure I know which one it is but not 100% so I'd like to see a pic of this done on your 4.0l and which tube and where it connects so I know I have the right one. Greatly appreciate it

top hose
309189_10151161624127957_676912005_n.jpg

never used it but it came on my jeep, sorry its a renix, and excuse my messy engine bay.

OH and the pics inverted because my camera was dead and i used my laptop lol

Last edited:
They mean just the heater which allows maximum coolant flow through the heater tubes.

The Defrost setting runs the A/C compressor which, I guess, is not really pertinent to your question.

Last edited:
because you are dumb and didnt read that the pic is inverted... but yes it bothers me as well that its a mirror image of the XJ's engine compartment but honestly it reminds me of 1980's BMW's so im fine :looser:

I'll admit it, I prefer to look at pictures rather than read words.

I was looking at that ugly ass valve cover tube and thought, why is it going passenger side, then I saw the AC compressor.

Back