• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wed 12-5 wheeling in Estacada ?

HPA1XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have Wednesday off so a coworker of mine, and my brother wanted to go wheeling in the Estacada area. Just wondering if anyone wanted to join or had any good wheeling spots to share. I'm running an 88 XJ w/ a 4" lift, My coworker is in an older CJ sitting on 35's, and my brother will be in his trooper. The more the better....:cheers:

You could always just make your own trails.. Make sure to carve "Naxja was here" in the tree's tho!

Edit: I am not serious..

I have Wednesday off so a coworker of mine, and my brother wanted to go wheeling in the Estacada area. Just wondering if anyone wanted to join or had any good wheeling spots to share. I'm running an 88 XJ w/ a 4" lift, My coworker is in an older CJ sitting on 35's, and my brother will be in his trooper. The more the better....:cheers:

Have fun at the court house.

You do realize if they catch you anywhere other then the gravel roads it's an $1150.00 fine right?

First off, welcome to NAXJA!!!!! You may not know that offroading is illegal anywhere other then designated offroad areas. you will also find that the designated trails are a lot more fun then the hacked in trails that you find "out in the woods" I would suggest going to TSF "Browns Camp." Sorry for Dave and Scott jumping all over you, Part of the clubs job is to educate people. Even though it doesn't seem like a big deal illegal wheeling helps the environmentalist hippies case in getting more and more of our public lands closed off. I speak from experience, alot of us have been in your shoes in the past, I personally got a ticket for illegally wheeling about 7 years ago. If gas money to the designated places is a factor it is definitely worth waiting a week of two and going some where legal.

So Welcome to NAXJA. Post up some pictures of your rig!!

Have fun at the court house.

You do realize if they catch you anywhere other then the gravel roads it's an $1150.00 fine right?

First off, welcome to NAXJA!!!!! You may not know that offroading is illegal anywhere other then designated offroad areas. you will also find that the designated trails are a lot more fun then the hacked in trails that you find "out in the woods" I would suggest going to TSF "Browns Camp." Sorry for Dave and Scott jumping all over you, Part of the clubs job is to educate people. Even though it doesn't seem like a big deal illegal wheeling helps the environmentalist hippies case in getting more and more of our public lands closed off. I speak from experience, alot of us have been in your shoes in the past, I personally got a ticket for illegally wheeling about 7 years ago. If gas money to the designated places is a factor it is definitely worth waiting a week of two and going some where legal.

So Welcome to NAXJA. Post up some pictures of your rig!!

There is an area called Ladee flats. I'm not sure if its closed for the season but might be worth checking out. Check out Those Guts Offroad talk with That Guy. He is kind of in charge of the project. http://thoseguysoffroad.com/tgorforum/index.php?topic=1621.0

Good luck, happy wheeling, please stay on designated trails in the PNW.

Yes welcome to the Naxja nwc. If you can hold off til sat the 8th we have a club run out there for Christmas trees you are more than welcome to join us for.

Otherwise I would also suggest looking into the la dee area or just making a day trip out to tsf (browns camp) .

Hope this helps. :D

Back