• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Special order swag

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
We will be doing a special order, Winterfest delivery swag sale this year. This will be set up as PREPAY ONLY, and DO NOT look for the details in the registration area. This will be completely separate from registration and Winterfest with the exception that delivery will be there. We are NOT going to ship these orders, so please don't ask.

We will be offering MWC hoodies and PINK MWC shirts for the ladies and flex. :D

Stay tuned for details........

Last edited:
Staying tuned...

The hen is wondering about pink hoodies?

Have you got a pic of the pink shirts?

Little miss picky wants to know so she doesn't get a shade of pink she doesn't like.

nope, not this time. I'm trying to keep this simple and cost down by avoiding shipping cost and offering limited options.

she will look hot in a pink shirt.

10-fer.

nope, not this time. I'm trying to keep this simple and cost down by avoiding shipping cost and offering limited options.

she will look hot in a pink shirt.

Let me elaborate on this just a bit. The reason we need to keep this simple is because there is so much going on to plan and execute Winterfest that it would put undue stress on the BOD and the planning committee. I really want to offer these items to the members and doing it at the same time that we're getting a volume discount for the wf shirts seems to be logical. If we diversify too much then we lose our volume discount. My shirt guy has yet to let us down, and he doesn't want to start now, we are a big account for him.

d

oh snap, I needs a new black/yellow hoody.

My first WF shirt was those colors and it's starting to fall apart :(

All special order products have been added to the WF registration. Make sure to place your orders when you register.

Ram" Love WF and special Swag" Rod

Back