• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Extreme Barbie Jeep Racing

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
most of you have seen the extreme Barbie jeep races on you tube, and if you're as twisted as I am, you found them to look fun as hell.

I brought this idea to the BOD and we decided to give it a try this year after the group photo in the quarry.

So, steal you little sisters Barbie jeep out of the shed, pull the parts that make it move, grab your helmet and the skateboard pads you forgot about from when you were 13 and LETS GO RACINGGGGGGGG!

There will be a special award at the banquet for the winner (provided he/she is not in the hospital), and a show/shine award for the most creative Barbie jeep.

this a fun event, not officially sponsored by the MWC or NAXJA, NAXJA and it's affiliates cannot be held liable in the event of injury or death. To participate, you must be 18, and do so because you feel much younger than you are. Not recommended for those who have bad hearts, weak bones or are pregnant, or think they may be pregnant. Do not operate toy jeeps while under the influence of alcohol or narcotics. If swelling of the face, arms, legs or any other part of your body last longer than 4 hours, it's your own damn fault for riding a plastic jeep down a hill at your age.

Last edited:
This is gonna be fun to watch!

does it have to be a barbie jeep or will any power wheel do?

tentatively in...

I nearly scored a bulldozer powerwheels for this the other day. It would have been pimp. Sadly I missed out by mere minutes.

I want this one, but its in Lansing.
3Lb3Fe3J85K65H85J6cblb9f5642d72ef10c6.jpg

I'm picking up 2 on Friday and my roomate is picking up 2 maybe 3 this weekend.

I think we will have everything but a jeep...

Back