• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beer, Cheese, Bacon... OHH MY!

99SJ_Ex

NAXJA Forum User
Obligatory thread about who is bringing what food...

I am bringing the Kringle and something involving Apples... ;-)

Obligatory thread about who is bringing what food...

I am bringing the Kringle and something involving Apples... ;-)

I need two pecan kringles, one to share with y'all and another to hoard for myself! :D

I have a large propan turkey deep fryer. Not sure if someone alway brings something like that. But I can if someone doesnt, we'd have to figure out frying oil, cuz dat chit aint cheap!! I have 2 gallons of peanut oil left over from thanksgiving.

Maybe this should be renamed the Friday potluck thread as that is what the food is usually brought for. :D

Jennie and I are bringing crockpot brats and buns.

I have a large propan turkey deep fryer. Not sure if someone alway brings something like that. But I can if someone doesnt, we'd have to figure out frying oil, cuz dat chit aint cheap!! I have 2 gallons of peanut oil left over from thanksgiving.

Neal has the turkey frying operation covered! I'm sure he'd appreciate some oil though.

I should be able to make it with R2CHZ2 in tow...and 10-20# of chz

If we're able to make the trip, I'll bring the venison chili.

Mmmm apple pie.

Good god I think I am still feeling the effects from Saturday nights Apple Pie......

Ram" Bonfires and adult beverages With the MWC for the win"Rod

Back