• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2013

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
March 1st and 2nd, 2013

Yes its times to start planning again.

mac 'seems like it was just over' gyvr

In with Kristen in tow, Hope she likes camping in subzero weather.....:D

Hopefully in, there is something bigger going on right now that might make it so I decide not come (and not related to anything mechanical on my XJ).

I'm in as long as I can get my XJ and tow rig back together.

You must be planning a wedding huh?

Not quite yet, but maybe by then. If the answer is yes (asking in Feb. on the 1st year anniversary while on a mission trip), I want to save my vacation days if she wants to get married next year (will only have at most 7 days for the last six months of hte year, maybe less then that). One reason I have not been able to do a lot on my XJ is because I been trying to get into a better financial shape. She does like to go off road, so I may end up coming up Saturday and doing some afternoon rides on the unofficial ride part. If no wedding by the end of hte year, we want to spend three to five days in Florida for some concerts at Disney , coaster riding, and some time to spend at the beach.

Winterfest huh? We will be there.....Look for the registration to be up first of the year.......

I hope she likes a bunch of pervy old dudes too.

She's dating me and i'm 7 years older than her...she's used to it already! :D

Flexd'Rev added her on facebook'XJ

Back