• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aw4 Art Carr Shifter?

Art101

NAXJA Forum User
I am converting my crawler project over to an automatic Aw4. I have read that some of the Art Carr shift gates can be modified to work with the AW4. I am only worried about park, reverse, neutral, and drive; and not worried about 2, or 1. I already have an RAdesigns shifter for 1-4.

My question is, what is the best shift gate to order for my Art Carr shifter? Which one requires the least amount of modification to get it working with my AW4? Thought I'd ask before I ordered. Thanks fellas

http://www.radesignsproducts.com/

one of our longtime sponsors. No modifications or anything needed. Just plug it in and bolt it to the trans tunnel.
already have the baja 2 shifter from RAdesigns, i wasnt impressed, id rather spend a few extra bucks and get the art carr shifter over the RAdesigns ones. Are you promoting them because they are a sponsor? or because you have bought shifters from them? my first hand experience with their products wasnt impressive at all, but not horrible either

well just got off the phone with the good people from polyperformance, and i got the TH400 rockcrawler stock gate pattern. We'll see how well it adapts

So all of us finally convinced you to go auto. Hey I might have something I need your help on soon. Just what you need another project right... lol. I'll call you about it later on though.

Sweet. That might get that tank moving you still have in the garage...... lol

Sweet. That might get that tank moving you still have in the garage...... lol
yep got the old motor out today...
198052_3888872110795_1719783035_n.jpg

Back