• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanksgiving Day Activities

CharlesS

NAXJA Forum User
In the morning I spent several hours removing and rebuilding the upper control arm RE flex joints.
The afternoon was occupied by eating turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, veggies and several pieces of assorted pies.
Worked on the Jeep some more in the later afternoon.
Setup the BBQ for Surf and Turf.
Enjoyed time with the family eating Lobster and Steak along with several pieces of pie.
Later in the evening I went for a long walk with the dog to work off the food.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

medium800.jpg

Worked in the morning then went over a friends house for dinner. Pretty mild

U-joint on jeep, moms, eat, girlfriends family, eat, my house, eat, drink beer, eat more, drink more beer, go black Friday shopping till 2am, sleep :)

I just took my jeep out an played and then had dinner.Just like any other day around here.

OH wait i did get stuck cause i forgot i didn't have my front shaft in.That was fun.lol

Traditional Thanksgiving at Walter's Camp on the Colorado River goes something like this...
Wake up and unload the Jeep.
Hang out with the neighbors in the trailer park.
Eat a huge potluck dinner about 3:30.
Load up the Jeeps for a night run.
Return to camp about Midnight.
Party with the neighbors til 2:00 am.
Awesome.

Walter's Camp is located about 30 miles south of Blythe off the 78, half way between I10 and Glammis. Look it up. It's a little known campground with river access in the summer and unlimited Jeeping opportunities from now until March. I'll post pictures later.

Last edited:
Back