• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lawrence Welk on Friday?

I would love to go I want to go wheelin all day. Maybe hit up bronco and sidewinder also. Let me know if you guys are for sure going and I will drive down from Huntington beach. Please give me a call 949-394-4573
Wazzuxj give me a call and we can meet up off the freeway on my way down :)
http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp333/1waysoldout/20121112_114003.jpg

You're thinking Corral Canyon, he's thinking Lawrence Welk. LW would be closer to you, although not as much there. LW is off the 15 near Deer Springs Road.

I would like to, but would need to go to Orw first to get shock bushings, then install my new shock. So i am a maybe, and ill be late if i do show

Ahh. Right on. Let me know if you need a hand. I'm free most of Saturday and Sunday and live right next to the ORW on Balboa Avenue.

Ok I'll be there 8:30.

Not sure if it would be worth the drive for half day either. Maybe some other folks will want to stay longer but I have planned something with my kids in the afternoon.

Ok I will be going. Never been there I kinda have a idea of where it's at but where and when is everyone meeting up. I will try to be in the area between 8-8:30 can someone call me in the morning. I'm bringing my wife and 1 yr old. It would be great to tag along 949-394-4573

Ok I will be going. Never been there I kinda have a idea of where it's at but where and when is everyone meeting up. I will try to be in the area between 8-8:30 can someone call me in the morning. I'm bringing my wife and 1 yr old. It would be great to tag along 949-394-4573

I sent a text:
The meet up spot for Lawrance Welk is off I-15, north of Escondido. Take Deer Springs exit. There is an AmPm gas station on the north west corner. It's on a cul de sac, and we meet at the end of it. It's just past the AmPm. I'll be there 8:30.

Back