• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jks acos coil spacers?

camojeep88

NAXJA Forum User
I've been looking at these for a while now but I'm not sure how good they are or if its a good idea to get them...I see it as an easy way to fine tune my front end for whatever I plan on doing whether it be desert or rocks or anything else.....any opinions?

I use them for my current lift up front and dig them. They will also be kept when I get longer springs to trim the front end as needed. Those up front and a set of shackleboxes in the rear.

Have them, like them for their liftability and bumpstop. Look at the JKS site and instructions for installation, that should tell you what you need to know to make your decision.
Good luck.

I really thought about getting them. I do not want to go any taller right meow tho. 4" lift and 31's is fine with me. If I do go taller, since I like how my Tomken springs ride, I'll go with some ACOS. And because of how wide the bumpstop is, I think would go well with some prothanes.

Back