• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cooper AT3 Tires

Tryfan

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody used these tires. If so do you rate them what are they like in the rain? I drive about 10% off road (sometimes at Rausch Creek, PA) and about 90% on road I am looking to replace my Duratracs which I cupped pretty bad. I think I have resolved the cupping issue so I'm looking for some new tires that I can occasionally go off road with but are good on the highway.

I looked at them pretty hard. it came down to those or the Hankook Dynapro ATMs

I coulnd't find anyone that had actually had the AT3s, but lots of people told me they liked the ATMs.

I like them as well. Excellent on the street, quiet and nice riding. Good wet traction. decent on the trail.

The guy who owns the local mom and pop shop has the AT3 tires on his '94 ZJ. He loves them and said they did awesome in that recent snow storm we had. They are a nice looking tire as well. He just got them a few months ago though, so not sure about wear. He said they ride nice.

Back