• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

805's raining, where's all the mud spots?

Socal chapter stops at bakersfield IIRC, YOU TELL US!

Btw, i expected this to be a lawrence welk thread, they allways show up when it sprinkles.

Bakersfield is the chapter boundary, but he is within the boundary. The Northern side of the Cuesta Grade on 101 before you hit San Luis Obispo is the coastal dividing point. Us Central Coast guys are stuck in the middle.

btw, Mud sucks, hit the dunes and enjoy the lack of dust.

p.s. Whats your Jeep look like. There is a few of us around the central coast here on Naxja. Most of us meet up occasonaly. You're more then welcome to join if you'd like.

Bakersfield is the chapter boundary, but he is within the boundary. The Northern side of the Cuesta Grade on 101 before you hit San Luis Obispo is the coastal dividing point. Us Central Coast guys are stuck in the middle.

btw, Mud sucks, hit the dunes and enjoy the lack of dust.

p.s. Whats your Jeep look like. There is a few of us around the central coast here on Naxja. Most of us meet up occasonaly. You're more then welcome to join if you'd like.

I ended up hitting the dunes which I had never done in the rain. My jeep is silver body and black everything else... Cept for my reverse lights :) I gotta white metal Mulisha sticker on the back as well. Let me know if ya do I'd probably be down to meet and greet

It stops in the middle of Goatman's house. The exact location is a closely guarded secret.

BTW - Mud sucks.

Between the kitchen and the dining room?

I agree, mud sucks. Hence, the reason my Heep doesn't live in upstate NY.

David Bricker / SYR

I just love covering my car in mud! I used to have a lil 87 Mazda 626 when I lived up in the mountains and me and my buddy would wheel the shit outta that lil car ad I'd drive it around caked with mud till it rained haha

The problem with mud, especially in the desert, is the caustic nature of it. It's worse than salt in the northeast.

Plus, it hides everywhere, and is a real pain to get all cleaned out.

David Bricker / SYR

Back