• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any Jeepers meet in OC?

Tobtech

NAXJA Forum User
I see that some of SD members of NAXJA have a meet and greet with pizza and beer. Being originally from North SD that sounds like fun, however, driving 2 hours in traffic from Orange County does not.

Since I am new to Orange County is there a group that meets up in OC, or is interested?

There are orange county meet and greets, but they arent that frequent.
A few members come down from OC to the SD one though.

I should be there later on

My local club gets together for a movie every tuesday in Fullerton and for pizza every wednesday in placentia. Drop me some digits if you want to swing by.

My local club gets together for a movie every tuesday in Fullerton and for pizza every wednesday in placentia. Drop me some digits if you want to swing by.

I call BS on that one. I've never heard of this

I call BS on that one. I've never heard of this
Must be some kind of elite member thing... My phone doesn't ring either....

Tobtech... We usually get together once a month or every other month.... Must have been a crazy summer for most (I know it was/is still for me), as we haven't had one in a while....

We have some things coming up that will keep everyone busy as well, but perhaps you were just the spark we needed! .party1:

Must be some kind of elite member thing... My phone doesn't ring either....

Tobtech... We usually get together once a month or every other month.... Must have been a crazy summer for most (I know it was/is still for me), as we haven't had one in a while....

We have some things coming up that will keep everyone busy as well, but perhaps you were just the spark we needed! .party1:

Sounds good, I am in if something starts up again. My weekends are usually really busy so I could use a little Jeep diversion to get me through the work week:party:

Sorry, I've been neglecting my M&G organizing duties. :) Karstic and I have been talking about a North County M&G. It'll be after Thanksgiving, maybe the 27th or the first week of December, depending on whether there will be a SoCal Chapter Xmas party this year or not. AFAIK, there has been no mention of an Xmas party.

The M&G will probably be at Blake's Place BBQ in Anaheim. I'll post the date in the next couple of days.

http://blakesplacebbq.com/

Last edited:
Oh ya, I am down for Blake's anytime, the best BBQ! Count me in.

Every Wednesday.

Pepz Pizza.
732 North Rose Drive
Placentia, CA 92870
In Ralph’s Shopping Center

I may not make it tomorrow, cat is really sick.

How about the AAT meeting November 28?

Every Wednesday.

Pepz Pizza.
732 North Rose Drive
Placentia, CA 92870
In Ralph’s Shopping Center

I may not make it tomorrow, cat is really sick.

I have class every Wednesday night :(
I would like to see more/ go to OC meet and greats... I haven't seen one since i got my XJ up and running.

How about the AAT meeting November 28?

I would like to attend these and help out more but i got school after work every Wednesdays... always a bummer to miss this.

Brandon, lets start a South OC M&G. Everything seems to up North or down South. I'd prefer something a little closer to home to save on gas.

Brandon, lets start a South OC M&G. Everything seems to up North or down South. I'd prefer something a little closer to home to save on gas.

Ok lets do it, I am with you on the gas saving. I would attend more if they were closer too. I bet we could get a few Jeeps from south OC to come.
I would meet up with Cal at Pepz Pizza once in awhile if it wasn't on a night i have class. But Placentia is still a drive. We could meet at a Lamppost... there are a bunch around here. I know Trevor and I would join.

Don't want to interfere with the AAT meeting, so we can do the M&G on Tue Dec 4. I'll start a new thread.

And just to clarify, Cal's group is the Orange County Toys, as in Toyotas. While they are a cool bunch of guys, there won't be much Jeep talk going on. Maybe some Jeep bashing, though. :D J/K...they wouldn't do that.

I see that some of SD members of NAXJA have a meet and greet with pizza and beer. Being originally from North SD that sounds like fun, however, driving 2 hours in traffic from Orange County does not.

Since I am new to Orange County is there a group that meets up in OC, or is interested?
Im in Brea right around the corner from Fullerton. Like to check out other rigs. I am planning on going to goatfest in two weeks.

the next couple weeks are tough (goatfest, thanksgiving, and work) but i could be up for a mid december fullerton meet and greet.

..Angelo and Vinci's? Good pizza, huge parking lot, a few good bars a short walk away..

Back