• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

STOLEN! 1998 Black XJ Classic w/Centerline Rims

JeepSWAG

NAXJA Forum User
Buddy of mine had his XJ stolen last night, from Costa Mesa.

If you see it, please call 911 and me at (626) 872-4571

Clean Black 1998 Classic
Centerline Rims
Spare tire on Roof
Safari Rack
Lic. Plate #4ARC948

It no longer has the nerf bars on it.

11skibxj1.jpg

11skibxj.jpg

Last edited:
damn, what is it with stolen xj's lately. i better beef up the insurance on mine.

Thats why i have a kill switch in mine.Heck i didn't need a key to start it for 5-6 years now.Just fixed that.
Hope you find it, good looking jeep

and this is why my battery is disconnected and some other stuff is unplugged!!

i'll keep an eye out in the high desert area

Damm, Sorry to hear. I just parked mine in the back again. I was in the front for the last couple weeks. I need to wire up some kill switches as well.

http://simjack.com:8185/Ultra_Cargard.htm

back in the 80s i got one of these from a vendor when i worked at a car alarm shop. still have it and still think it is one of the best deterant devices. totally encloses the steering colum so there is no way bust it open. and it is beef.
another trick i do is make a dummy coil wire. if i need to park in a bad area for any time i just swap out coil wires. takes would be thieves too long to figure it out so they leave.

hope you get your jeep back man. totally sucks.

wasnt there some thread not to long ago about a shop in san diego under investigation for stolen/chopped jeeps? i know the name of the shop but cant remember atm.

http://simjack.com:8185/Ultra_Cargard.htm

back in the 80s i got one of these from a vendor when i worked at a car alarm shop. still have it and still think it is one of the best deterant devices. totally encloses the steering colum so there is no way bust it open. and it is beef.
another trick i do is make a dummy coil wire. if i need to park in a bad area for any time i just swap out coil wires. takes would be thieves too long to figure it out so they leave.

hope you get your jeep back man. totally sucks.

Wow now that is really cool

Sorry to hear about your XJ

Back