• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Last second Calico trip

One_Sick_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, I just wanted to invite anyone that wanted to test out their rigs before Goatfest to come out to Calico tonight or tomorrow morning. I am headed straight there after work at 5 and plan to camp the night and wheel and shoot tomorrow all day and head back in the late afternoon. I camp off of Mule Canyon road and I always have a blast when I go. I'll be there with about 20 other rigs, but camping with only a few people, so that I can get some sleep, LOL. PM me your # if you want to meet up and I'll call you and let you know where we are. :cool:

I'll be camping in Mule canyon tonight, and wheeling calico all day tomorrow. Look for a dark red XJ on 35's and a bunch of yota based buggies.

I think you might be a part of the group that I am meeting up with, LOL. I believe my buddy said that they are from Wrecked. I'll keep an eye out for ya. I have a Black XJ with clear corners, a trucker girl grille emblem, black and polished AR wheels, and Falken Tire and Rough Country stickers on my back side windows. I hope to see you out there!

Yeah, probably the same group. I'll be out with orange county toys, theres a lot of crossover in the groups.

It was good meeting you too Cal. I didn't take a lot of pics because although the trail was easy for most, it had its challenging moments for me being open/open and no armor, so I had to watch myself carefully as I made my way through the trail. I will try to post up the pics that I did take sometime tomorrow.

Back