• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trailer or Dolly needed

mako my day

NAXJA Forum User
The jeep is finally ready for the maiden run today.... But I cant shake the high speed vibration. Good up to 60 mph, vibrator after that.

Does anyone have a dolly or trailer that I can rent? Heading from OC to Rasor Road. Between Barstow and Baker.
Uhaul want 48 bucks a day for a dolly.

Just a shout out. I'm still prepared to drive it if needed.

If you try and tow with a dolly, make sure your t-case has true neutral. A lot of the earlier ones when in 'neutral' lock the front and rear wheels together, in which case you'll have to pull the front shaft and install it once you get there.

I'd offer you my trailer, but I already lent it out for this weekend. :)

Good to know Cal! I was planning on pulling my shaft if needed. I'll probably just be daring and drive it. And if I break, AAA to the rescue to get me to the trail. Then AAA on Sunday night to get home, lol.
Maybe I'll get some help pulling my shaft anyways.

You can find several guys renting car trailers on craigslist for $50 a day, with straps. I rented a couple before i got around to buying mine.

I have a folly you can barrow no charge Mr. Boar hunter. You just have to come get it. Cal's right on the nueral point I use to have to pull my d shaft to tow my 95 till I doubled it. Shoot me a pm if you need it. The dollies free one of my 2 trailers.would be 50 tire wear.

Back