• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front non-winch & rear bumpers

XJWheelie

NAXJA Forum User
I really like the ARB but it's a winch bumper. I'd like to have something just like it, brush guard to protect the headlights and all, but non-winch only.

As for a rear bumper it needs to hold Scepter military gas cans, 2 of them and I'd like a place to hold a hi-lift jack vertically in between them. No need to hold a tire.

If anyone knows of something let me know. It's for a 2001.

hello there,

i had my ARB bumper w/o a winch for a pretty long time and it worked just fine. you could just make a plate and cover the holes or something...just a thought.

the winch adds a good 70lb or so to the front of the rig anywho.

I really like the ARB but it's a winch bumper. I'd like to have something just like it, brush guard to protect the headlights and all, but non-winch only.

As for a rear bumper it needs to hold Scepter military gas cans, 2 of them and I'd like a place to hold a hi-lift jack vertically in between them. No need to hold a tire.

If anyone knows of something let me know. It's for a 2001.

Look at what Detours Offroad has to offer. They have units that preserve the original bumper but offer solid attach points, etc. Cool stuff...

The Detours Offroad stuff is interesting, but I want something that'll cover the entire front like the ARB.

As for the ARB I didn't want to go that route in order to allow the bumper to be as close to the front as possible to increase approach angle.

Thanks for the input. Any more ideas?

you're not that far from Rock Solid Fab.

http://rocksolidfab.com/

Give Tyler a call, he will build you whatever you like.

My wife and I went down there all the way from Ohio, it was worth it to get exactly what we wanted.

Back